We have brought back a bigger and better Readers’ Choice, just in time for summer! Twenty-five great categories, all designed to take advantage our readers’ local expertise.
Breakfast is a meal most of us eat at home, so it seems special when you have a chance to sit down and enjoy home fries or eggs benedict. As a region, we have lots of great options — from elaborate brunches to diners that literally sling hash.
So where's your favorite place for breakfast? Here are the nominees:
- Brass Key Restaurant in Manchester
- Pastrami on Wry in Manchester
- Ken's Corner Breakfast and Lunch in Glastonbury
- The Gathering Restaurant in Manchester
- Landmark Cafe in Manchester
- Cosmic Omelet in Manchester
Register your opinion in the poll below anytime between June 23 through Aug. 17. We'll announce the winners in late August.