We have brought back a bigger and better Readers’ Choice, just in time for summer! Twenty-five great categories, all designed to take advantage of our readers’ local expertise.
In the last few years, we've seen an explosion of burger joints in the area, everything from the chains proliferating across the country to tony restaurants that serve a high-end beef, ground in-house and cooked to your specifications.
So what's your favorite place to get a burger? Here are the nominees:
- Roma Burger at Rocco's in Manchester
- Double Busting Burger at Bart's Drive In in Windsor
- Wisconsin Burger at Tunxis Grill & Pizzeria in Windsor
- Hollywood Burger at The Dairy Bar in Windsor
- Barbecue burger at Windsor Diner 75
- Dom's Broad Street Eatery in Windsor
- Red Robin, Manchester
- Blue Cheese burger at Corey's Catsup and Mustard, Manchester
- Shady Glen, Manchester
- Plan B Burger Bar, Glastonbury
Register your opinion in the poll below anytime between June 23 through Aug. 17. We'll announce the winners in late August.