Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Saturday, Aug. 4, 2012; there are 149 days left in the year.
Lots of interesting things on the road these days. Recently I saw the on I-84 while traveling to South Windsor.
The other day, while visiting the Yogurt Siren in Farmington, I came across a minivan with an unexpected passenger. Check out the photo.
Just an FYI: alpacas are good people.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Join the Hybrid Spirits Bike Group this morning at 8:30 a.m.
2. Yoga for EveryBODY in Rocky Hill.
3. There’s the Toys over Time program in Hartford. Knock yourselves out.
4. Bruce Gregori plays tonight at Nomads. Go nuts.
5. Shabbat and Worship Services at Temple Beth Hillel.