Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Thursday, Jan. 24, 2013; there are 341 days left in the year.
I love this video of bad lip reading of NFL players. Take a peek if you haven’t seen it.
“An orange peanut? For me? Wow. Well then I accept you.”
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. “A Lincoln Portrait -The Man who Painted Lincoln" (George Henry Story) will be on exhibit at Wood Memorial Library and Museum in South Windsor through Feb. 28.
2. The South Windsor Juvenile Firesetter Intervention Commission meets tonight at 10 a.m.
3. Stress Management Class at Yoga Born at 10 a.m.
4. Gentle Yoga Kripalu Style at 6:30 p.m.
5. Divorce Recovery Group 6 in Manchester at 6:30 p.m.