Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012; there are 44 days left in the year.
Here is the vendor list for the South Windsor Winter Farmers’ and Artisans’ Market today:
Futtner Family Farm, South Windsor
Late Season Vegetables, Herbs
Plum Gulley Farm, South Windsor
Late Season Organic Heirloom and Unique Vegetables, Salad Greens, Herbs
Just LuLu, Tolland
Freshly made Sandwich Wraps, Freshly Baked Cookies, Hot Soups, Hosmer Mountain Sodas
Labrioche Bakery, Rockville
French bread, Pastries and Pies
Can’t Beet It, South Windsor
Unique Beet and Horseradish Condiment from an old Ukrainian Family Recipe
Thompson Street Farm, South Glastonbury
A NOFA (Northeast Organic Farmers Association) “Pledge” Farmer. Bringing Leafy Greens, Salad and Sandwich Toppers (Micro-Greens), Herbs, Hand-crafted Soaps, Bath Products and small handmade gifts. Thompson Street Farm is also home to Able Gifts, a craft business for the Sullivan’s daughter Katie, who has special needs.
Sweet Pea Cheese, East Granby
Goat Cheeses – Chevre and Feta, Goat Milk, Yogurt and Soaps, Cow’s Milk, Yogurt and Soft Cheeses
Shadow Valley Farm, Somers
Fresh Regular and Chocolate Milk, Butter, Cheeses, Maple Syrup, Honey, Fresh Eggs
Quilibet Jewelry, Columbia
Unique Hand Crafted Necklaces, Bracelets and Earrings
Bayberry Meadow Herbs, East Windsor
Dried Herbs, Green and Black Teas, Herbal Blends for Cooking, Handmade soaps, Whipped Shea Butter, Sugar Scrubs
Broad Brook Art, Broad Brook
Hand made T Shirts, Tote Bags, Note Cards, Prints, Framed Art
Pan d Oro Tortilla Chips and Louie’s Salsa, Hartford
Locally Made Chips and Salsa
Whimsical Olive Branch, Watertown
Olive Oils infused with Organic Herbs, Flavored Vinegars, Seasonings, Gourmet Food Items
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Holiday shopping at Fidelco’s Holiday Store and Military Working Dog Drive
2. The South Windsor Winter Farmers and Artisans Market is today at the Unity Church at 919 Ellington Road from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. See above for vendors.
3. The South Windsor Jaycees will be conducting their annual Thanksgiving Baskets drive on Saturday, Nov. 17 from 10 – 2 p.m. at Geissler’s market on Sullivan Ave.
4. Tellabration at the South Windsor Public Library.
5. Shabbat and worship services at Temple Beth Hillel tonight at 7:30 p.m.