Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012; there are 92 days left in the year.
I promised the Yogurt Siren before I got married that I would love her children like they are my own.
And I have kept my promise.
There is, however, a flip side to all of that.
There are times, like now, when I want to kill them like they are my own, too.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. The South Windsor Historical Society Farmers’ market is today from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. The South Windsor Recreation Department will be at the Farmers Market; they will have Fall/Winter Program Information and a Free Bounce House! The Market is accepting canned foods for the SW Food Bank.
2. Enrollment starts for the Kitwa Academy in East Windsor.
3. The Mitchell Farm Music Festival in East Haddam is today.
4. PurpleLight Vigil for Hope in Meriden is a time to honor loved ones fighting pancreatic cancer and those who have lost the fight.
5. The 9/12 Project meeting in Windsor is today.