Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Saturday, Nov. 3, 2012; there are 59 days left in the year.
No jokes today and, instead of five things, I’m listing two.
Now is the time to pull together for those in need. So, without further ado, here is your Daily 2:
In conjunction with NBC30, Wallace Tustin Tetreault Realty will be collecting non-perishable food items for those affected by Hurricane Sandy. You can bring your donation to our office this Saturday, 11/3 from 9-3pm and Sunday, 11/4 from 10-12 noon. Contact Cindy Muska at 860.490.2286 with any questions.
Items Most Needed:
- 100% fruit juice (cans, bottles, boxes)
- Canned vegetables and fruit
- Chunk soups and beef stew
- Gluten-free products
- Macaroni & cheese
- Peanut butter
- Powdered milk
- Dry rice and canned beans
- Spaghetti and sauce
- Sugar free, low sodium, and no salt items
- Tuna and other canned meat
- Shampoo, toothpaste, and toothbrushes
- Diapers, detergent, and deodorant
- Shaving cream, razors, and hairbrushes
- Warm coats
Thank you for your support!
— at Wallace Tustin Tétreault Realty.
Here is the second from reader Amie Campbell:
Hi fellow South Windsorites, I'm posting here to make you aware of a new site/fund set up to help one of our own. This is the family who lost their home after a driver drove their their bedroom. The house is uninhabitable and the family needs our help. For more information, visit here.