Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday, party and party and party and YEAH! Jan. 25, 2013. There are 340 days left in the year.
Pick your favorite bad pun for this video of turkeys attacking a car in West Hartford here (or feel free to contribute one in the comment section below):
1. Next on Oprah: When good turkeys go bad.
2. Boy, they’re in a fowl mood.
3. Taking revenge after the holidays are over.
4. They’re merely saying she needs air in her tires.
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Business networking group today at 8 a.m.
2. Bouncing Babies at 9:30 a.m. at the South Windsor Public Library.
3. Join the South Windsor Public Library at 12:30 p.m. to hear Steve Puleo discuss his latest book “The Caning” during Booked for Lunch.
4. Natalia Zukerman plays tonight at 7 p.m.
5. “A Lincoln Portrait -The Man who Painted Lincoln" (George Henry Story) will be on exhibit at Wood Memorial Library and Museum in South Windsor through Feb. 28.