Good morning, South Windsor! Today is Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday, party and party and party and YEAH! March 8, 2013; there are 298 days left in the year.
Taylor Swift repeated a Katie Couric quote that was a quote of a Madeleine Albright quote that there is a special place in hell for women who don’t help out other women.
Swift, who, by the way, is a li’l darlin’, was responding to a question about Tina Fey and Amy Poehler joking about Swift’s dating practices, as well as her habit of writing songs about the relationships once they go south.
Anyhoo, I thought it was a funny joke until the Tay Tay said it wasn’t. Now I’m all like, hey Tina and Amy, go to, uh, hell? Hmm. That’s a bit harsh.
Did I mention that Tay Tay is a li’l darlin’? I love the Tay Tay. Here. Watch a video of her bein’ all cute and stuff.
(Standard South Windsor Patch Disclaimer regarding Taylor Swift: There is absolutely nothing creepy at all to have a crush on a woman 20 years my junior. Nope. Nothing creepy at all. Move along. Nothing to see here.)
Here’s your Daily 5:
1. Business networking group for the South Windsor Chamber of Commerce at 8 a.m.
2. Bouncing Babies at the South Windsor Public Library at 9:30 a.m.
3. BINGO sponsored by the South Windsor Knights of Columbus at 5 p.m.
4. Complimentary wine tasting at Yoga Born at 6 p.m.
5. Connecticut Science Center overnight at 6 p.m.